Jan 13, 2002
are fordyce spots related to ars. I developed this 2 weeks after exposure. Dermatologist and dentist said this is normal but I am freaking out. I was under major stress worrying that I caught something and I am wondering if stress could somehow cause this imbalance of sebaceous glands on my lips and inner cheeks. Thank you
Response from Dr. Reznik
Fordyce granules are in no way connected to ARS.
i need help!!!
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.