Oct 23, 2000
could you please help me find a dentist in Indianapolis Indiana who treats hiv patients?
Response from Dr. Reznik
You may wish to contact someone at the Indiana branch of the Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center for this information. Their contact information is as follows:
AIDServe Indiana, 3951 N. Meridian Street, #200, Indianapolis, IN, 46208-40111
Tel: (317) 920-3190
Fax: (317) 926-3199
Voice Toll Free: (800) 848-AIDS
PLEASE HELP, I AM DESPERATE!
- Symptoms Of Hepatitis Vomit
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Blood Splash In Eyes Patient Was Hiv Negative
- Does 3rd Generation Elisa Miss Any Subtypes?
- Does Multivitamin Supplement Have Any Adverse Effects With Atripla?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.