Humic Extracts-I will ask again

I haven't heard from you..please answer. I received an article from a friend entitled "Incurable HIV or AIDS virus is destroyed by humic extracts, epidemic now has over 33 million people infected." They claim that a number of studies (references were provided) that who that Humic extracts, specifically Fulvic acids, effectively and safely kill the HIV virus. What is this? How do we stop these fallacies from getting out to the public? The website this was found from is www.fulvic.com/healthalert.hiv2.htm. Please let me know. I am a healthcare professional. thank you.

Response from Dr. Fisher

We cannot stop this type of misinformation. The history of medicine is rife with examples of quackery. And we know that the internet is by no means a repository of accurate information. Hoaxes abound. When was the last time you received an email from a well- or not so well- meaning friend making all sorts of dubious claims? Unfortunately the HIV/AIDS epidemic has not been immune to misinformation or even outright lies. Remember Kemron? AL-721? So what we do is recommend that our patients and friends utilize reliable sources for their information - on the internet or wherever! AF

My experience with New-Fill
complications of facial implants