marjuana and the body
Sep 19, 2001
Can marijuana have a negitive effect on treatment? AND, Does it have any benefits besides making ones appetite increase? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Fisher
I really can't answer your questions because the answers are not in yet. Marijuana probably will not have a negative effect on antiretroviral therapy, but also probably won't do anything than improving appetite. Research is finally underway to address these issues and we should have some more info soon. AF
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.