What foods are best taken with Norvir (Ritonavir)
May 7, 1999
What a horrible tasting drug this Norvir! Any recommendations for what would make this such a disgusting daily experience? I'm allergic to peanuts!
Response from Dr. Fisher
try hershey's syrup (one teaspoon) just before you take the norvir Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Log In A Hcv Viral Load Test?
- How Long Does Marinol Stay In Your System?
- Can Hiv Detect In Complete Blood Test?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Results To Come Back?
- Statistics Of Hiv Among Gays Compared To Heterosexuals
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.