what's up with SB-Normal Stool Formula and does it work?
Aug 25, 1999
Have you heard anything about the dietary supplement SB-Normal Stool Formula? Does it really work for diarrhea? Where can I get some more information?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sorry, never heard of it. Suggest you contact the manufacturers. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.