Revivarant to raise testosterone levels
Apr 28, 1999
I have heard of Revivarant enhancing resistance training progress by making the body naturally produce testosterone. Literature on Revivarant statess to take it a bedtime. It also says do not take with other medication. It contains Furanone di-hydro. Is there any truth to the claims? Would this be a way to combat wasting?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Sorry but I have never even heard of revivarant of furanone di-hydro. The only thing I know that raises testosterone levels is testosterone. DHEA or androstenedione (Mark McGuire's favorite "supplement") might raise testosterone levels but only modestly. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.