Aug 10, 1999
You asked earlier what´s Juven. It´s a food supplement, one serving contains 3 grams of HMB, 7 grams of L-glutamine and L-Arginine.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Thank you.That sounds like a solid amino acid supplement. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.