RANDY

WELL HERES BACKGROUND... I HAVE THREE BACHL'S DEGREES AND MASTERS.... BUT I HAVE HAD FULL BLOWN AIDS FOR NINE YEARS THAT I KNOW OF. I HAVE BEEN ON CLINICAL DRUG TRIALS IN THAT PERIOD OF TIME I HAVE SMOKED MARIJUIANA SINCE 1984.... I HAVE SMOKED MARIJUIANA ESPECIALLY THESE LAST NINE YEARS... I BELIEVE IT HAS GIVEN ME A QUALITY OF LIFE... AND MAINTAINED MY HEALTH WITH WEIGHT AND STRESS... WELL THE MARIJUIANA ISSUE AND THE LAW HAS GOTTEN ME ARRESTED THREE TIMES... THEY DO PRESCRIBE MARINOL TO ME BUT I STILL FEEL MARIJUIANA IS MORE EFFECTIVE... BUT BECAUSE OF ITS ILLEGAL USE THE DOCTORS CANNOT SAY EITHER WAY WITHOUT LOSING THE LISCENSE .... I HAVE BEEN AN ADVOCATE FOR MEDICAL MARIJUIANA IN DELAWARE THE STATE... BUT I HAVE A TRIAL COMING UP AGAIN FOR MARIJUIANA POSSESION I NEED TO HAVE A DOCTOR RECOMMEND IT TO ME THAT IS IN A STATE THAT RECONIZES ITS BENEFITS..... IS THERE A WAY YOU COULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME????? THANK YOU RANDY

Response from Dr. Fisher

Good luck with your legal problems. R.I. does not recognize medical marijuana; California was the first, I think Maine is the latest. D.C. also may have passed a med. marijuana resolution. Your attorney should be researching this for you and contacting the apropriate experts.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

TESTOSTERONE vs DECA
Zerit and facial wasting