|What's up with IP6? Is it safe and effective...
Dec 20, 1999
for use in persons with Advanced HIV disease and/or AIDS? It is manufacured by "PhytoPharmica natural medicines" and is available over the counter as a dietary suppliement that boasts it "enhances natural killer cell activity". I am always skeptical of claims of success like this but my partner swears by it...is this another "blue-green algae" type of scam or is this stuff for real?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Who knows? I share your skepticism. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
nutrition and walking
- HIV Test After Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Does HIV Cause White Tongue?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.