|What's up with IP6? Is it safe and effective...
Dec 20, 1999
for use in persons with Advanced HIV disease and/or AIDS? It is manufacured by "PhytoPharmica natural medicines" and is available over the counter as a dietary suppliement that boasts it "enhances natural killer cell activity". I am always skeptical of claims of success like this but my partner swears by it...is this another "blue-green algae" type of scam or is this stuff for real?
| Response from Dr. Fisher
Who knows? I share your skepticism. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.