Have you Drs. ever heard of this...
Jan 19, 2000
Hello, my Dr. recently put me on a new protein type drink called "Juven" He has me taking it for building muscle. I understand its fairly new, would anyone have any information on this? My Dr. complains I should notice a difference within 6-8 weeks. Any info. would be much appreciated..Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Juven is a protein supplement and they can indeed help gain weight. I would contact the manufacturer for more up-to date info. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Hiv And Short Term Memory Loss
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Do Doctors Give You For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.