Question about Juven and Wasting

I saw Juven mentioned in one of the questions asked on this forum. I have just heard about this product. In your professional opinion, is this product worth using? I am not experiencing any form of wasting yet. I work out regularly but want to at least do some kind of preventive measures just in case. I am currently on Viracept, Epivir and Zerit. Would there be any adverse reactions with these drugs if I use Juven? Thanks for all your help. This site does an unmeasurable amount of great service to the HIV/AIDS community.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thanks for your support. Juven certainly could not hurt. If you want to avoid mitochondrial toxicity, you may want to add some of the antioxidants that may reverse it: carnitine, Co enzyme Q, riboflavin and thiamine. Good luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

ENS SEROTONIN
Am I wasting