Mar 15, 2000
what are the most common causes of malabsorption in wasting, excluding diarrhea.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Malabsorption really implies diarrhea. There is also maldigestion which is usually caused by lack of pancreatic enzymes and also causes diarrhea. It is unlikely to have any degree of significant malabsorption without diarrhea. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.