Mar 16, 2000
We would like to know what is Juven? Is it a nutritional supplement? If yes, what is it comprising of?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I posted answers to this question twice last night. Anyway juven is a combination of 2 amino acids, arginine and glutamine with a related chemical HMB. The claims indicate that juven helps build muscle mass which indeed it might as a supplement. However the juven web site (www.juven.com) only references one clinical study in HIV/AIDS patients. So the jury is out. But it is unlikely to be harmful in anyway and may be worth a try. Exercise and a full nutritious diet is critical in any effort to add muscle mass. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.