Ginkgo Biloba and D4T, 3TZ, and Sustiva interactions?

I understand that St. Johns Wart lowers the medicinal rate inside your bloodstream of medications. What, if any, are the drug interactions of Ginkgo Biloba used with D4T, 3zt, and Sustiva?

Response from Dr. Fisher

I'm not aware that this has been evaluated. One of the problems with most herbal therapies is inadequate testing of interactions with most medications especially antiretrovirals. We barely know how antiretrovirals interact with each other in different people. There has been some talk of using drug level monitoring (to measure the amount of the antiretrovirals in your blood) to look for interactions, but this is expensive, hard to obtain, may not be reliable and certainly will be hard to interpret.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

juven???
My extremely successful answer to facial wasting