May 29, 2000
Have seen several clinical trial papers regarding Juven and the results seem quite impressive. Where can I get it? How long should I use it?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Well, I don't know how long you should take it, but I think you should be able to find it at health food stores. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.