May 29, 2000
Have seen several clinical trial papers regarding Juven and the results seem quite impressive. Where can I get it? How long should I use it?
| Response from Dr. Fisher
Well, I don't know how long you should take it, but I think you should be able to find it at health food stores. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Lambskin Condom Look Like?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- Where Is An Hiv Rash Most Likely To Appear?
- Is White Blotchy Skin A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.