Jun 15, 2000
Is there a comprehensive listing of herbal supplements, their benefits, and possible drug interactions? there is so much info on the web, but I wonder at its accuracy....
Thanks for your great service.... :)
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I have just heard of one from Dr Stephen Piscitelli at the NIH. They could probably advise you. They also have a new branch for this kind of research and you can find them on the NIH website. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.