Jun 15, 2000
Is there a comprehensive listing of herbal supplements, their benefits, and possible drug interactions? there is so much info on the web, but I wonder at its accuracy....
Thanks for your great service.... :)
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I have just heard of one from Dr Stephen Piscitelli at the NIH. They could probably advise you. They also have a new branch for this kind of research and you can find them on the NIH website. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.