fat burner supplement
May 14, 2001
Is is ok to take a fat burning supplement such as hydroxycut
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
I don't know of a supplement that has been shown to be a safe and effective fat burner. With HIV disease, I would be most wary of something that claims to burn fat. If you have more information, please let me know and I will look into it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- Vaginal Pressure Prickling And Tingling
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.