fat burner supplement
May 14, 2001
Is is ok to take a fat burning supplement such as hydroxycut
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
I don't know of a supplement that has been shown to be a safe and effective fat burner. With HIV disease, I would be most wary of something that claims to burn fat. If you have more information, please let me know and I will look into it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.