SSA disability update report

I just got disability update report from social security administration for first time since Im digonceed with hiv and aids since 2005 Since that time Im getting ssid and Medicare My question is why ssa asking now And am I losing my medical and Medicare What I have Check or answer question #3 and 5 Reason for visiting?

Thank you.

Good question. Many people are getting letters from social security with the new administration. Please read this in detail:

How to handle a letter from Social Security

Change in Social Security Disability: HIV-Positive Recipients May Now Have to Go Through Reviews

This may be stressful to many of us. Please read and review this information to ensure that you answer their questions with enough evidence about why you are not able to work.

In health,

Nelson

PRO-140