Egrifta Dosage

I am a 46 year old man living with HIV and have been prescribed Egrifta by my doctor. I have also recently begun the poWer cycle of testostetone and nandrolone.

For the first several months I was receiving the Egrifta, I did not take it, so I have a surplus.

My question is, if I double on the recommended dose, will it help the drug begin to work faster, thus allowing me to see results sooner than 3-6 months?

Taking more than 2 mg per day of Egrifta will not increase IGF-1 beyond normal levels. The studies done in HIV with this growth hormone releasing hormone to decrease abdominal fat showed that 2/3 of people lost an average of 1 inch of waist circumference with 2 mg per day.

Using the PoWeR cycle was effective in reversing wasting syndrome but it is not without risks. Increased blood pressure and blood thickness are common issues, so please educate yourself and make sure you discuss these with your doctor:

Side Effect Management Table

​MONITORING YOUR BLOOD TESTS WHILE ON TESTOSTERONE

If you stop testosterone, your own production will remain shut down for a few weeks. Some HIV+ stay on testosterone replacement for this reason.

I hope this helps!

In health,

Nelson

Coolsculpting for lypodystrophy
Cost of erectile dysfunction injection