|Activated charcoal and hiv meds
Apr 20, 2017
Currently im on meds (artripla).. Im taking those meds on midnight (12am)... If i wanna take some activated charcoal around afternoon or evening (before 6pm) to remove some toxins from my body, will it reduce the effectiveness of the hiv drugs? Or will it cause drug resistance?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Activated charcoal can affect absorption of HIV medications and has not been proven to remove toxins from your body. I would not take it.
gimnacio creatina y atazanavir
saludos desde venezuela
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- Is A Numb Face A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Vertigo In Early Stages Of Hiv
- Does Sore Throat With Hiv Lasts Long?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.