Serum CPK is too High
Apr 17, 2017
Dear Sir, My CPK Level is too high, it's almost 1007. Am suffering from muscle pain. Weakness, and feeling low.
Pls guide me some exercise or medicine for that.
Pls help me
Response from Mr. Vergel
You should consult a doctor to find out the cause of your high CPK. Here are a few potential ones:
High CPK is usually treated by removing the offending agent. Some diseases like MS may also cause high CPK, so it is important to talk to a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Five Different Types Of Aids Symptoms
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Female?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Secret Government Cures For Hiv
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- Can An Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Ranges In A Cbc?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.