Raltegravir TAF/genvoya and herbs

Hi Nelson I'm currently taking a plethora of herbs in the morning and arvs at night - ral and taf. I have been considering genvoya but I'm concerned about the cobicistat. Is it possible to tell me what effect this could have on my body/labs/meds. The brand of herbs is from aus - Astragalus 8 and Detoxelim (mix of different herbs). No st John's wort or milk thistle.. Thanks

Cobicistat will increase blood levels of most herbal products.

I would avoid switching to Genvoya. The fact is that we have zero information on interactions between herbs and ARVs.

Nelson

SLEEP LESS
Uso de Nebido