Viraday headache (atripla)

I have been taking viraday for more than two years (atripla) but lately I have felt a lot of headache, above all I just wake up. I would like to know if you could be for the medication or if it is necessary that you change of treatment. Although I have been told that it is not advisable to change medicine to avoid creating resistance. Greetings from Venezuela

Please talk to your doctor about this. High blood pressure, sinus congestion and other factors can be involved.

A small study done in 2011 found an incidence of 53.5% of headaches in 200 HIV+ patients. Most headaches were migraine-related. Headache Among Patients With HIV Disease: Prevalence, Characteristics, and Associationshead

There is no single HIV medication that has been associated with higher incidence of headaches, so switching medications may not help in this case.

Talk to your doctor and please let me know what you find out.

In health,

Nelson

spirulina and art/arv
SLEEP LESS