spirulina and art/arv
Mar 14, 2017
I am taking spirulina (350mg) every morning before breakfast for few months now, and taking my art/arv in the evening, is it safe for me?
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are no studies to determine interactions between that supplement and HIV medications. There are also no data justifying its use in HIV+ people.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.