Apr 29, 2016
Would PEP even be considered for receptive oral without ejaculate?
Thank you, Jim
Response from Mr. Vergel
No. The risks of HIV infection are low. Otherwise we would have to give post exposure prophylaxis to millions every day.
But if you are very concerned, have him wear a condom or her wear a dental dam.
HIV Testing Window: What's the Real Story?
can my treatment be switched
- Unprotected Anal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Does HIV Cause Dry Mouth?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.