Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

unsafer sex with hiv positive who take his medicine

hi i am hiv positive and i take my medicine atripla my virus load is 37 now , i have bf hiv negative and we had un safer sex by the way he is a top and i am a bottom , so my question its possible to infect him if my virus load is 37 i am so worry and both of us we can not sleep from worry thanks

If your viral load is under 50 copies/ml as you said, it is virtually impossible to infect him.

A major study (HPTN 052) examining how antiretrovirals (ARVs) reduce the risk of HIV transmission among heterosexuals has found that no participant with a fully suppressed viral load infected his or her long-term HIV-negative partner.

What Makes the HPTN 052 Study So Significant?

Nelson

Diagnosed with hiv Sep 2015
Isentress and Supplements?