Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

HIV ANTIBODIES

In 2003 I applied for life ins. And was denied. I received a letter saying that they had found HIV antibodies in my blood. I had a second test done with a private doctor which also confirmed this. Since then I have been in denial. I also have had no symptoms, never went to the doctor again and never discussed it. Is it possible that HIV could be dormant in my system?

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. There is no such a thing as HIV being dormant. It keeps replicating and populating reservoirs in your body. Talk to your doctor about getting on treatment.

I made this video for people like you:

Stronger than HIV

Please let me know if you have more questions after watching this video.

Hang in there. We are living long and healthy now with HIV!

Nelson

ANALISIS DE SANGRE!
Sifilis tratada, títulos no bajan