Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Peripheral Neuropathy & Acetyl L Carnitine

Hi doc! I wrote in to enquire with you in Oct14 last year on the above subject. Glad to inform that I have managed to purchase Acetyl L Carntine 500 mg which is distributed by GNP (General Nutrition Products, Pittsburg) in Malaysia. What is the best time to take it to alleviate neuropathic numbness pain in the feet? With/after/without food? Thanks!

A small study showed that doses over 100 mg three times per day in an empty stomach may help with neuropathy related pain but the effect takes time to show up. Vitamin B6 is also important!

L-carnitine Dosage For Neuropathy

Let me know if it works!

Nelson

golpe duro
puedo utilizar testoterona?