thank you

ive been reading your columns for some time now it has helped to keep me healthy through this tough time .i wamted to thank you for sharing your knowledge.but i also wanted to ask a question .i know its a little selfish of me but i trust your knowledge you are one of the few that has given me ant help at all.

my dr does not seem to nelieve in coinfections he sayscome in anytime you want to discuss anything but when i go in he pushes me out the door before i can discuss anything .i am losing hearing and vision i had six visits to try and discuss this issue but before i can get the words out i find myself outside on the walk wondering how he did it to me again.i guess my question is if you could possibly recommend a dr in my area who is looking to do more than fill empty appointment slots .i am in ct

i find it interesting that drs du not volunteer the information you provige in your column .this information is invaluable to anyone who is ill .i often refer people to your column for nutrition tips even if they are not concerned with hiv infection .your information helps many people facing many other types of illness.

to my knowledge hiv does not cause hearing loss .its more likely treatments .

I am so sorry your doctor dismisses what you say. It is so frustrating to have a doctor not respect your questions and concerns!

Dr Gary Blick is good in CT.

Address: 153 East Ave #32, Norwalk, CT 06851 Phone:(203) 852-9525

Say hi to him for me.

Good luck

Nelson

LH y FSH bajas
SUPLEMENTO DE PROTEINA