The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

thank you
Jul 28, 2015

ive been reading your columns for some time now it has helped to keep me healthy through this tough time .i wamted to thank you for sharing your knowledge.but i also wanted to ask a question .i know its a little selfish of me but i trust your knowledge you are one of the few that has given me ant help at all.

my dr does not seem to nelieve in coinfections he sayscome in anytime you want to discuss anything but when i go in he pushes me out the door before i can discuss anything .i am losing hearing and vision i had six visits to try and discuss this issue but before i can get the words out i find myself outside on the walk wondering how he did it to me again.i guess my question is if you could possibly recommend a dr in my area who is looking to do more than fill empty appointment slots .i am in ct

i find it interesting that drs du not volunteer the information you provige in your column .this information is invaluable to anyone who is ill .i often refer people to your column for nutrition tips even if they are not concerned with hiv infection .your information helps many people facing many other types of illness.

to my knowledge hiv does not cause hearing loss .its more likely treatments .

Response from Mr. Vergel

I am so sorry your doctor dismisses what you say. It is so frustrating to have a doctor not respect your questions and concerns!

Dr Gary Blick is good in CT.

Address: 153 East Ave #32, Norwalk, CT 06851 Phone:(203) 852-9525

Say hi to him for me.

Good luck


LH y FSH bajas

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint