Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

In Search of My Sexuality

Nelson, I've been using Androgel now for about four years. When I started, my total testosterone was around 174, and my free testosterone level was 48. Since starting Androgel, my testosterone has certainly gone up. It is typically in the 700-900 range, with my free in the 100-120 range. However, TRT has not really done anything to improve my ED which, for me, consists primarily of having difficulty achieving and maintaining a strong erection. By the way, the last time I had my other hormones tested was in 2011, results as follows: estradiol, 21.1; estrone, 19.1; and estrogen, 40.2. I am 48 years old, 5'6", 126 lbs., poz for 23 years, also taking Truvada, Reyataz, Norvir, Crestor, Dulera, and diazepam, as needed. I workout four days a week, and am fairly active. I am desperate to regain my sexual self-confidence and performance, but I do not know what to do. Recently, I was exposed to an advertisement for Tongkat Ali, and it got me thinking again about what to do. My latest brainstorm was to quit taking TRT (with my doctor's permission), and trying out some of these supplements, namely Tongkat Ali. I know most of these supplements are a waste of time -- well, I suspect they are -- but I just don't know where to turn. Bottom line: my question is What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to change to start having a healthy, strong and satisfying sex life again?

You are doing nothing wrong.

You are taking several medications that are imperative for your health but which are known to affect erectile function.

I would not waste my money on Tongkat Ali. It is another scam that has found to have Cialis in it. Stay on TRT and review this information (register on Excelmale if you want to have conversations with other men having similar issues):

When testosterone is not enough to improve erections

I hope this information helps. Try to read the "sticky threads" on that page.

In health,

Nelson

proteínas para obtener masa muscular
Temple Wasting