Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Supplements+meds and farting.

Hello Nelson!

I take tenofovir+nevirapine+3tc and I'd like to know if there is any interaction with some supplements, such as Casein, Whey Protein, Carnivor, Creatine, Melatonin, Alpha lipoic acid and Carnitine. I'm about to buy these supplements and I wanna make sure there isn't any bad interaction.

Moreover, I'd like to know the time I should take alpha lipoic acid and carnitine. Should I take them at the same time? At the same time I take meds? With or without food?

At last, I'd like to know if there is any supplement that can help the gas (farting).

I read your book "Built to survive" and I loved it! Thank you in advance. Greetings from South America. :)

There are no known interactions with those supplements and HIV meds. Casein and whey can cause farting if you do not digest milk proteins well.

Alpha lipoic acid and Carnitine can be taken together. They are great antioxidants.

I always tell people to take their supplements at least 2 hours before or after they take their HIV meds since interaction data is available but certain supplements may have unlisted ingredients that may interfere with meds. It is better to be safe than sorry.

I am glad you liked my first book. Old but certain parts are still relevant.

In health,

Nelson

INDETECTABLE -REBOTE
proteínas para obtener masa muscular