Lipoduystrophy

Hello, with regular," exercise and weight loss", will the fat deposit around my jowls ,parotid glands, (On the side of my face),under my arms,(The upper sides of me ),proximal upper thighs and the lower abdomen ,( Around the the gut and beneath the navel) , "go away ", if not reduce ? Also- if it does what percentage can I expect ? Are their specific exercises I can do to help the process . Please- help !

A low simple carbohydrate, high protein/fiber diet along with exercise may help reduce your fat accumulation. Here is information that can guide you:

Nelson's diet tips

Exercise Tips Video

Nelson's Top 10 Tricks for Fat Loss

How to Decrease HIV related belly fat accumulation

I know this is a lot of information, but I really hope you review it and email me back with questions. I am here to coach people for better health and fitness even as we age with HIV.

In health,

Nelson

Testosterone lab question need your input please!!
Acetyl L-Carntine and L-Carnitine