Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Testosterone 1 ml a week

My had me injecting 1 ml of Testosterone CYP a week. No improvement I gave up about a year ago. My VL went from 200 to 738 in 6 months. I started new treatment (Stribild) trying to get to undetectable. Want to get back in my exercise routine and steroid use. I have your book BTS is 1 ml enough to get the results I want Should I ask Dr about incresing the amount on a 12 week cycle. I am about 5'8" and 159 pounds and every day someone is making a comment on how thin I look.

1 ml per week is 200 mg per week of testosterone. This is a replacement dose not shown to increase lean mass significantly in the short term. However, using higher doses may also increase red blood cell production and blood viscosity, so your doctor needs to monitor your hematocrit blood levels. Nandrolone and oxandrolone are two compounds studied in HIV wasting that have lower side effects than high dose testosterone. They are described in detail in my "Built to Survive" book.

Built to Survive

Are you eating enough? Are you exercising with weights or machines? These factors are as important or more important than using hormones to gain weight and lean mass.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I hope you regain the weight that you seem to have lost.

Nelson

husband HIV+
Nocturia