Vitamin D2 or D3
Aug 7, 2014
You've had a few questions lately about vitamin D. I noticed you said you take 4,000 I.U. per day. I was given that prescription for 50,000 I.U. I noticed it said it was D2.
What's the difference? I have read D3 is the already active form. Why choose D3 over D2? I've also heard you still need sunlight to activate vitamin D supplements. It is all very confusing.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I have answered this before:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.