Aug 6, 2014
what is the maximum units to be in a 48 years old male.thanks in advance.
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this post:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Minimum Days Of Survival Of A Hiv Infected Person
- Negative HIV Test At 8 Months But Symptoms
- Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces Hiv Risk
- Should I Get Tested If I Had Protected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.