Zero sexual desire, but Hormone levels ok - what next?

I'm married aged 35, with a 3 year old toddler. Ever since I had my child, I've suffered from discomfort during sex which eventually disappeared temporarily before seemingly coming back. I've now got to the point where I have absolutely no sexual desire at all. I don't think about it with my husband or anyone else at all. Sex itself is uncomfortable but I can orgasm through non penetrative sex - but when I do, the feeling is fleeting before I could just wander off and go and do something else. My GP tested my Testosterone and other levels and declared them ok. I'm not overweight but not physically active. I don't know what else to do - can you offer advice?

I am sorry that you have no sex drive. I am sure that having a 3 year old to take care of can make mothers tired. Fatigue is the number one factor that decreases sex drive.

I am sending you a few articles that I would like for you to read and then send me questions. I hope that is OK. The Use of Testosterone Replacement in Women - Is it Worth it and Safe?

Treatments that may increase sex drive in women

Hormone Replacement Therapy in Women

Your Libido Postpartum: Lost That Loving Feeling?

I am sure you will have a few questions after digesting this information, so please do not hesitate to post them here!. I love this subject matter.

Nelson

Stable supply of Ibalizumab
Memory loss