|Stable supply of Ibalizumab
Aug 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Vergel,
Do you have any updates about the status of Ibalizumab for the orphan drag application?
Lots of people hope Ibalizumab could help those in need to open the door to more alternatives.
Thank you so much. Rick
| Response from Mr. Vergel
This application is still being reviewed by the FDA. I agree with you that ibalizumab is important for people with advanced HIV disease and should be considered an orphan drug for that population that certainly is under 200,000 patients in the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.