|HIV Treatment for students
Aug 6, 2014
I am about to study a postgraduate programme in Germany. The admission letter has just arrived, and my quiestion is: Does the health system in Germany provide treatment for overseas students? I am from Mexico and have been in treatment for 13 months.
Thank you very much
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Congrats on your move! Germany has a socialized medicine system, so I am almost certain you will be covered. But make 100 percent sure by contacting several of these agencies:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.