supplementing with probiotics
Jul 8, 2014
Would it be ok or a smart idea to supplement with probiotic's if you are current living with the HIV infection? I understand that probiotic's claim to help one's digestive system in addition to supporting immune health. Any thoughts or research on this?
Response from Mr. Vergel
The answer is yes but we still await for data on the actual benefits of taking probiotics in HIV+ people.
You may enjoy reading this previous answer to a similar question:
And this blog entry: A "Gut Feeling" Emerges in HIV
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Your Nipples Sucked?
- Nose Bleeds And Hiv
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.