Generic Revatio

A friend told me that Revatio is now available as generic. I checked and it is available, and is sold by several drug companies. Since it is Sildenafil 20, I would like to use it off label for erectile dysfunction. Unfortunately my local CVS said that it would be about $750 for 90 pills, not too much less than the $950 that they want for the brand name Sildenafil. To complicate matters further, there are online offers of a coupon that will supposedly enable a consumer to obtain the 90 pills for $141.25 at CVS.

This seems like a potentially great way to obtain sildenafil for those of us without insurance coverage for it. Presuming that I could get a script from my provider, do you know about the availability of this medication, and if there is an even less expensive way to get it?

Thanks

You are better off getting a coupon and prescription for 5 mg Cialis once daily using this link: http://www.cialis.com/promise-free-trial.aspx

I also list other sources here: Resources

It is so unfortunate that ED drugs are so expensive in the US and that most insurance companies do not want to pay for them.

By the way, Cialis is approved with a prescription for benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate inflammation) for daily use which is the only indication paid for by most insurance policies. Talk to your doctor about this.

Nelson

21 k
getting Cold symptoms while I'm on meds.