|HIV+ overseas healthcare
Jun 16, 2014
In your response to the question, you mentioned your friend in South America, does he access local hiv healthcare, for meds? That is my concern, I'd rather get my meds, from the country, locality I'm in. My income is limited, in the 20s per year.
THANK YOU http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Aging/Q236463.html?ic=700101
| Response from Mr. Vergel
He tells me he gets his meds from the US and has them shipped by friends. He comes to the US every 6 months for check ups.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Caused By Candidiasis?
- Chances Of Passing Hiv With An Undetectable Viral Load
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Symptoms Of Hiv Lung Infection
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.