HIV+ overseas healthcare
Jun 16, 2014
In your response to the question, you mentioned your friend in South America, does he access local hiv healthcare, for meds? That is my concern, I'd rather get my meds, from the country, locality I'm in. My income is limited, in the 20s per year.
THANK YOU http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Aging/Q236463.html?ic=700101
Response from Mr. Vergel
He tells me he gets his meds from the US and has them shipped by friends. He comes to the US every 6 months for check ups.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.