Jun 14, 2014
My sex drive is extremely low so I have had to see doctor to get blood work done. My testosterone free number is 81.4 , testosterone bioavailabile is 160.3, testosterone serum is 757 , sex hormone globulin is 47 and albumin is 4.3
Response from Mr. Vergel
Please post your blood work on this page to have several experts comment on it: Post your T blood test
Your total testosterone is actually good but your free T is lower than usual for your total T number.
By the way, there are many causes of low sex drive beyond low testosterone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Penis Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.