And sometimes it's not related to HIV

Hello Nelson, I wanted to thank you for your response to my question Stiffness, exercise and HIV previously and the helpful information in the other links.

I also wanted to follow up on the issue - while waiting for my next appointment I looked at my running shoes to find they were completely dead. A new pair of shoes and a little more attention to proper running mechanics has solved my stiffness and soreness and put spring back into my run.

So in addition to thanking you for your help, I thought maybe it would be helpful to remind others (and myself) sometimes it is not HIV and the solution is much more simple.

Thanks

Good point. Thanks

Nelson

dosis de testosterona
Testosterone levels