Complera

Dear Nelson, I have being poz for HIV for 14 years now. After interrupting trivivir due to side effect. After posting a question here about what regime to follow and asking my doctor, I started to take complera once a day with food presentation a 8 days ago. (17 months out of any treatment; May/2014 lab tests: VL 55K and CD4 480) What should I expect? When to perform blood tests to see if the drug is working? I am still coping with "moderate" legs ataxia. Anemia dissappeared. Sober. Much appetite/eating well, I think. I quited exercising regularly because I was afraid of not being performing the right exercises. Thanks for your help.

Assuming that you had no pre-existing non-nucleoside or nucleoside mutations, you should do well on Complera since your viral load is under 100,000 copies/mL and CD4 count is high. You may have undetectable viral load in a few weeks (difficult to predict).

You should not limit your exercise. Eat well and keep taking care of yourself!.

Here are some videos for you: Nelson Vergel's Time-Saving Tips to Maximize the Benefits of Exercise

Nutrition Tips

In health,

Nelson

facial wasting in both face and buttock area
mark