facial wasting in both face and buttock area

Hello Nelson

I am writing to you because specifically because I am having an issue with facial wasting of both the face and the buttock area and was wondering what are my options to treat either one or the other. No way can I afford both (not even sure if I can afford one). The facial wasting makes me feel like I am wearing the disase on my face and the buttock wasting is just painful on my back and spine. I dont want implants because I have heard they can be dangerous due to infection and the rocovery is long. Do you know if they use things like sculptra to resore the fat that you lost there? any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

The best filler for buttock augmentation for people with HIV-related buttock wasting is Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA).

You can read more about this product here: Buttock Augmentation

This product is approved in the US as Artefill but only for the facial area. It is very expensive in this country. Similar PMMA products are available in Mexico and Brazil for a lower cost. Even in Mexico, a buttock augmentation procedure using PMMA may cost $4000 depending on the degree of wasting.

Nelson

Vitamin d3
Complera