What is gonna be my future?

Dear sir. I read about ur article about how u r struggling with constant fatigue most times. I also read brilliant doctors like dr bob eventually had to give up his medicine practice as hiv progressed. As newly seroconverted male in late twenties, I m terrified. Would fatigue n general health deterioration eventually happen to all hivers? Would it come in near future when I m forced to leave my job bcz my health does not permit? I m on atripla. I am with a woman that I really love and plan to start a family. But now I m having second thoughts. Am I too selfish if I eventually have to rely on her to provide to the family?

I need to repeat this many times.

My case is not an usual case. I am 55 years old, have been poz for over 30 years and was exposed to all the old drugs that affected our bodies. I have multidrug resistance and issues common in long term survivors. I do not represent the new generation of poz men and women who started therapy after 2003 when the first friendlier antiretrovirals came to market. Do not be concerned that you will have the same issues as me. Plan your life like you would if you had no HIV.

If you feel fatigued with Atripla, ask your doctor about switching you to Complera, Stribld, Isentress plus Truvada, or other new regimens that do not have the CNS effects that Sustiva may have.

In health,

Nelson

Stiffness, exercise and HIV
Decanoato de Nandrolona y Testosterona