Complera and my liver

I was diagnosed with HIV in September 2013 and I've been on Complera since October of 2013. Im 29 and really doing my best to adjust to this whole thing. My labs are great and im at an undetectable status. I have no real side effects from the meds but I do feel it might be hurting my liver some. I have slight lower back pains and my urine alot of the times id very yellow. What can i do to keep my liver/kidneys healthy. I do watch what i eat for the most part. Im very active, i work out/run 3 to 4 times a week. I just want to know if there's any special foods or drinks to keep everything flowing correctly..

The incidence of liver dysfunction on Complera are extremely low. Your doctor monitors your liver enzymes as standard of care. Urinating yellow could be caused by vitamins or dehydration. Back pain is not a symptom of liver dysfunction.

Ask your doctor to show you your liver enzymes.

Nelson

Kapossi y esteroides
Stiffness, exercise and HIV