|atripla fat lost
Jun 2, 2014
what do you do about lost of body fat i eat every well take vitamins viraul load undetecable
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Lipoatrophy (loss of fat under the skin) rarely occurs with Atripla. Only 10 percent of patients may have some mild lipoatrophy as reported in a study.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stopping Hiv Medication
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- What Are The Chances Of Women Contracting Hiv From Males?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Swollen Glands In The Groin Area And Hiv
- What Is The Normal Viral Load For An Hiv-positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.